Successful customers know that maximizing productivity and efficiency – all within tight deadlines – is the key to profitable project management in today’s business environment. Having access to the best material management professionals is crucial.
According to the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA), up to 40 percent of a project’s labor cost can be consumed by material handling – and that’s just labor costs.
We understand time is money
Whether managing a construction project, industrial site or utility infrastructure, dealing with lost, damaged, inaccurate or delayed material wastes precious time. It’s important to find the right distributor partner that understands time is money.
Border States’ SupplyTrax material management professionals care that their services help ensure you have the materials you need, where you need them – so you and your teams can get to work quickly, safely, efficiently and profitably.
Here’s how our SupplyTrax material management professionals help you
- Job site boxes and carts are delivered fully loaded, giving your crews secure and convenient access to the materials they need – right at the job site, so they can focus on the task at hand.
- Job site containers, sometimes called conex boxes, provide secure material storage for outdoor and seasonal projects.
- Job site trailers also help ensure materials are available when and where they’re needed and can be replenished as material is used or project requirements change.
- Kitting, which involves pre-assembly in some cases, is delivered right to the job site, providing huge time savings. Order one part and receive a complete bill, reducing errors and simplifying recordkeeping and receiving.
- Material staging and storage ensures that the materials you’ll need later are securely stored, keeping your crews working, not sorting or searching for material. This service also minimizes damage and misplacement.
- Vendor-managed inventory uses barcoded scanner-based technology, helping you control inventory and keep your shelves full. This customized service improves inventory turns, lowers costs, reduces stock-outs and improves cash flow.
Access profitability, productivity, efficiency and safety
Border States professionals deliver our material management services to help make managing cost easy. We separate product price from service price, so you know exactly what you’re paying for the product and the service.
Profitability, productivity, efficiency and safety are the keys to success in today’s environment. The material management professionals at Border States are ready with services and solutions to keep you productive and profitable, now and well into the future.
For more information on Border States material management services, contact an Account Manager near you.