E-commerce is more than an online store. It’s a reflection of our 100 percent employee-owned company’s commitment to help your business run efficiently.
We care that you save time with a straightforward, convenient e-commerce solution that is available 24/7.
3 steps to save time with e-commerce
- Register online at borderstates.com/register if you don’t already have an account. If you have an Account Manager or Customer Service Representative, they will guide you through the process.
- Once your registration is complete, someone from our team will provide a confirmation.
- Begin placing orders at borderstates.com to enjoy easy ordering, real-time inventory access and 24/7 service.
Pricing and material availability
Get real-time pricing for your business with quick access to local product availability.
Access to product specs
Check out complete item details, which include high-resolution images, detailed product descriptions and line item specifications. Search by:
- Customer part numbers
- Manufacturer part numbers
- Border States part numbers
View open orders
Check out all your open orders, not just those you placed online.
Copies of your invoices
Looking for an invoice? No more waiting. View, print and download invoices quickly and easily.
Add items easily to an order by entering your customer part numbers or Border States part numbers. You can also create an order with multiple items by entering many part numbers.
Run your business from anywhere, building your own My Lists. You can even use your mobile device to scan products with our UPC Scan feature, which helps locate items in seconds.
For questions regarding Border States e-commerce solutions, contact an Account Manager near you.