Imagine a vehicle Wi-Fi router capable of uniting an entire fleet with its host enterprise network, enabling multiple field applications to work simultaneously – further and faster than ever before.
This is made possible with the Sierra Wireless AirLink® MP70 Vehicle Router, a high-performance, LTE-advanced device developed specifically for mission-critical applications in public safety, transit and field services.
MP70: High-performance vehicle Wi-Fi router is secure, intelligent tech
The MP70 offers high-power, long-range communications, and downlink speeds of up to 300 Mbps, providing uninterrupted operation in harsh mobile environments.
With dual-band gigabit Wi-Fi and Ethernet, the AirLink MP70 is especially beneficial for first responders and field personnel, capable of hosting up to 128 simultaneous Wi-Fi clients. It concurrently connects applications in and around a vehicle, including laptops, DVRs and tablets. It also provides live video streaming, as well as fast and secure access to remote databases.
- Advanced remote visibility
- Real-time access to connected vehicle parameters
- Custom alerts, event triggers and reports
- Fast, reliable and precise vehicle location
- Navigation system that can track without satellites through specific reckoning algorithms (This enables tracking through urban canyons, tunnels and underground parking.)
- Capable of surviving extreme transient surges
- Maintains continuous power during 5V brownouts and various power spikes
- Developed with industrial grade components (It’s highly resistant to dust and water ingress, and capable of handling shock, vibration, extreme temperatures and humidity.)
- Features remote authentication management (It’s protected against unwanted malware attacks.)
- AirLink Management Service (ALMS) (This is a secure and centralized cloud-based service that remotely monitors and manages signal strength, network technology and location.)
- An industry-leading warranty.