It’s critical for electrical contractors to understand and keep up with National Electrical Code® (NEC) updates.
Not knowing electrical requirements could result in failed inspections, missed deadlines or inaccurate cost estimates. Luckily, there’s a free and easy way to keep up with the 2017 NEC changes: Leviton’s Captain Code.
Captain Code simply interprets 2017 National Electrical Code updates
Captain Code is a free tool designed to save you time, money and headaches on your construction projects. The digital booklet outlines 61 major code changes, with a primary focus on changes related to wiring devices and communications systems.
The guide includes:
- A summary of each major change
- Actual code language licensed from NEC
- Expert analysis from the International Association of Electrical Inspectors® (IAEI)
- Leviton commentary and solutions to help you adhere to the code changes.
- Leviton product solutions in categories including AFCI, GFCI, submeters and surge protection
Code changes are split into the following categories:
- Health care
NOTE: All code analysis and commentary comes directly from IAEI.
Leviton’s Captain Code content is available for free here. Additionally, access the free Apple or Google mobile app.