On October 5, 2020, Border States will be launching an all-new website and e-commerce experience for our customers. The site will be live at www.borderstates.com, replacing our current site.
We are excited to launch several new features and improvements on the site including:
- Enhanced User Experience: Enjoy a modern, intuitive, easy-to-navigate user experience
- Mobile-responsive Site: Access the site from any mobile device to get work done wherever you are
- Improved Product Content: Explore an extensive product offering with high-res images, expanded product attributes and detailed product descriptions
- Improved Search: Easily find what you’re looking for with enhanced search capability
- Online Bill Pay: View open invoices and make payments
- User Management: Manage new users and site permissions, and add payment approval workflows to facilitate the online purchasing proces
How to enroll on the new site:
- Current Border States customers can preregister for the site today
- On October 5, 2020, existing e-commerce customers who have not already enrolled in the new system will receive an email with an activation link for the new site.
- Users will be required to click the link to create a new password
- Your new username will be your email
- If you need to change your email address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request
- Current Border States customers who are not using e-commerce are encouraged to preregister for the new site.
- Users who have preregistered or who have been using the new site through our pilot program do not need to take additional action and will be ready to use the new site at launch.
Any questions on the registration process can be directed to email@example.com
We have discontinued our e-commerce app. Instead, we have focused on making our new website optimized for mobile users to have a great experience on any device. You can visit www.borderstates.com on any mobile browser to have the same streamlined experience as on a desktop computer.