One of our customers reported an incident in which one of their workers was saved from serious, potentially life-threatening injury thanks to wearing the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) while on the job. While an operator at the PVC production facility was following all the company protocols and procedures, there was an accidental high-pressure spray of 400-degree molten resin. The operator sustained a direct hit. Thankfully, the worker was uninjured and able to go home to his family without so much as a scratch. read more…
- Win a FREE JBL Flip 4 waterproof wireless speaker!
- Employee-owner’s father among brave few keeping lights on in Puerto Rico
- Helpful ways for construction companies to handle mistakes
- Women in construction: 8 initiatives that promote female workers in trades
- Supply chain professionals can help you prepare for a hurricane