One of our customers reported an incident in which one of their workers was saved from serious, potentially life-threatening injury thanks to wearing the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) while on the job. While an operator at the PVC production facility was following all the company protocols and procedures, there was an accidental high-pressure spray of 400-degree molten resin. The operator sustained a direct hit. Thankfully, the worker was uninjured and able to go home to his family without so much as a scratch. read more…
- Win a FREE Milwaukee chainsaw kit!
- Why utilities use PTZ cameras for advanced electrical substation security
- Hubbell Power Systems: How to install expanding rock anchors for foundations
- Why BSE? Get a second chance at success
- Hyponatremia: The disadvantages of drinking too much water on the job site