One of our customers reported an incident in which one of their workers was saved from serious, potentially life-threatening injury thanks to wearing the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) while on the job. While an operator at the PVC production facility was following all the company protocols and procedures, there was an accidental high-pressure spray of 400-degree molten resin. The operator sustained a direct hit. Thankfully, the worker was uninjured and able to go home to his family without so much as a scratch. read more…
- Win a FREE JBL Flip 4 waterproof wireless speaker!
- New product introduction | 8 ways to accelerate NPI, reduce time to market
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT): Connected tech revolutionizes manufacturing
- Types of robots | Top 5 applications for industrial manufacturing facilities
- The rise of drones in construction | 5 ways UAVs are transforming the industry