One of our customers reported an incident in which one of their workers was saved from serious, potentially life-threatening injury thanks to wearing the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) while on the job. While an operator at the PVC production facility was following all the company protocols and procedures, there was an accidental high-pressure spray of 400-degree molten resin. The operator sustained a direct hit. Thankfully, the worker was uninjured and able to go home to his family without so much as a scratch. read more…
- VIDEO: Lineman’s rodeo a fun event that builds skill, camaraderie
- Quality guy-wire anchors key to tethering mammoth structures
- Guest post: Are drones safe from hackers?
- Cheap FR clothing not worth the risk: 10 flame-resistance tips before you buy
- Installed base evaluations key to actionable plant maintenance